Types & Flavors
The best way to order is to call or email and tell us about your event, your favorite colors and flavors, and together we’ll come up with the perfect combination. You can look through the gallery to get some ideas of what I have made in the past and what I might make for you, and how they might be decorated. The sky is the limit here. I know you think we're joking but seriously, we're not. To us, the taste is the most important thing, and design and presentation are a close second.
Want to know pricing? Visit our Orders page.
Some of the flavors I make all the time: Chocolate, Vanilla, Lemon or Lime, Strawberry (or other fresh fruit or jam fillings or toppings), Red Velvet, Carrot, Salted Chocolate, Coconut, Almond or Hazelnut
Some of the fancy flavors I’ve made in the past: Mojito (rum, mint, and lime), Chocolate Stout (chocolate and Guiness or other beer), Thai (galangal, coconut, kaffir lime leaf, chili), Old Fashioned Cocktail (bourbon, orange zest, brandied cherry) Dulce de Leche (pictured above), Salted Caramel, Mexican Chocolate (cinnamon and chili), Banana, German Chocolate (with coconut & pecan topping), Chocolate & Peanut Butter, Chocolate Orange (with candied orange peel), Chocolate Mint, Creamsicle (orange with vanilla cream), Ginger (with candied ginger pieces), Cardamom, Rum, Mudslide (Baileys, caramel, chocolate), S'mores, White Chocolate (often with Raspberry), Champagne/Mimosa, Poppyseed (or Lemon Poppyseed), Lemon Meringue
We also love combinations - coconut with lime? Or banana cake and peanut butter frosting? Strawberry with almond and caramel? The possibilities are really endless! One day we are going to make a peanut butter & jelly cupcake.
Things to remember
- Almost all flavors can be made vegan, and many can be made gluten free.
- We use Guittard cocoa and organic flour. Other organic ingredients can be used if you would like.
- Most often we use a vanilla buttercream because it is the easiest to color, flavor, and/or decorate with. We can make a color or design to fit your theme. We sometimes use fondant for decorations.
- Please request any flavor you are interested in even if you don’t see it here. Some flavors are seasonal and might not be available.
- All cupcakes are available in regular size and mini, except for cupcakes with fillings (regular size only).
- Alcohol and other specialty ingredients may increase the cost of the cupcakes. When you email or call us for a quote, we'll let you know.
Vegan and Gluten Free
Almost all of our flavors can be made vegan. We also have a very limited selection of gluten-free (vegan or with dairy) flavors. Gluten-free cupcakes are made with a base of brown rice and garbanzo bean flours, and though gluten free cupcakes are prepared separately from gluten cupcakes with clean utensils, bowls, and bakeware, they are prepared in the same kitchen as cupcakes with gluten.