Types & Flavors
The best way to order is to call or email and tell us about your event, your favorite colors and flavors, and together we’ll come up with the perfect combination. You can look through the gallery to get some ideas of what we have made in the past and what we might make for you, and how they might be decorated. Want to know more details? Visit our Orders page.
Standard cupcakes ($2.75 for regular size, $1 for mini)
- Vanilla Bean
- Meyer Lemon
- Red Velvet
- Salted Chocolate
- Coconut or Coconut Lime
- Almond or Hazelnut
- Chocolate Peanut Butter
- Chocolate Mint
- Poppyseed (or Lemon Poppyseed)
- Mexican Chocolate (cinnamon and chili)
- Rose or Lavendar
- Creamsicle (orange with vanilla cream)
- Ginger (with candied ginger pieces) or Cardamom
- Snickerdoodle (Cinnamon)
- Chocolate Orange (with candied orange peel)
- Matcha / Green Tea
- Earl Grey
- Chai Spice
Fancy Cupcakes ($3.00 each, $1.10 for minis)
- Classic Carrot
- Strawberry (or other fresh fruit or jam fillings or toppings) (Seasonal)
- Meyer Lemon with Blackberry or Raspberry (fruit or jam - depends on the season)
- Strawberry or Raspberry Balsamic (Seasonal)
- Mojito (rum, mint, and lime)
- Chocolate Stout (chocolate and Guiness or other beer)
- Thai (galangal, coconut, kaffir lime leaf, chili)
- Old Fashioned Cocktail (bourbon, orange zest, brandied cherry)
- Dulce de Leche (pictured above)
- Peanut Butter Banana
- Pumpkin Spice (with Cream Cheese Frosting) or Pumpkin Chocolate Chip
- Peach Blackberry (Seasonal)
- White Chocolate Raspberry
- Chocolate or Coconut Pomegrante
- Olive Oil & Sea Salt
- Peanut Butter & Jelly
- Gingerbread Cranberry
- Sweet Corn Cherry
- Spiced Apple Pie (seasonal)
- Amond Apricot or Raspberry
- Strawberry Almond Caramel (Seasonal)
- Cherry Cordial (chocolate cake with dried cherries, cherry liquor frosting)
Speciality Cupcakes ($3.25 each, $1.15 for minis)
- Meyer Lemon Cream
- Fig Honey Goat Cheese (Seasonal)
- Fig Balsamic (Seasonal)
- Maple Bacon
- Chocolate or Vanilla with Salted Caramel
- German Chocolate (with coconut & pecan topping)
- Mudslide (Baileys, caramel, chocolate)
- S'mores (with house-made marshmallows)
- Rocky Road (marshmallows, almonds, chocolate syrup)
Don't see your flavor? Email us and we'll create it for you! The possibilities are really endless! Once we even made a KALE cupcake!
Things to remember
- Almost all flavors can be made vegan and many can be made gluten free.
- We make our marshmallows, meyer lemon cream, caramel sauce, dulce de leche, and most fruit preserves in house
- Some flavors are available seasonally
- We use Guittard cocoa and organic flour. Other organic ingredients can be used if you would like, but may mean an extra charge
- Most often we use a vanilla buttercream because it is the easiest to color, flavor, and/or decorate with. We can make a color or design to fit your theme. We sometimes use fondant for decorations.
- Please request any flavor you are interested in even if you don’t see it here. Some flavors are seasonal and might not be available.
- All cupcakes are available in regular size and mini, except for cupcakes with fillings (regular size only).
- Alcohol and other specialty ingredients may increase the cost of the cupcakes. When you email or call us for a quote, we'll let you know.
Vegan and Gluten Free
Almost all of our flavors can be made vegan. We also have a limited selection of gluten-free (vegan or with dairy) flavors. Gluten-free cupcakes are made with a base of brown rice and garbanzo bean flours, and though gluten free cupcakes are prepared separately from gluten cupcakes with clean utensils, bowls, and bakeware, they are prepared in the same kitchen as cupcakes with gluten.