Cupcake of the Month Club
You are probably familiar with CSAs - Community Supported Agriculture programs that deliver a box of vegetables to you every week and support a local farm. Well, we love the idea of delivery - and what could be better than fancy cupcakes arriving at your door? Think of it as a Cupcake CSA - make that a CSC - Community Supported Cupcakes!
The second Thursday of every month, we’ll bring gourmet cupcakes right to your door, or you can pick them up at our Oakland bakery. Use the order form below to sign up, and yes, they can be vegan if you want! Please note - we do not ship orders outside of the San Francisco Bay Area.
Remember – you can make a custom order at any time.
Because we use seasonal ingredients, the schedule is subject to change at any time.
- October 2016: Samoa (Chocolate, Coconut, and Caramel)
- November 2016: Maple Bourbon / Maple Bacon
- December 2016: Cherry Cordial
- January 2017: “The King” - Peanut Butter, Banana, Marshmallows
- February 2017: Chocolate Ganache
- March 2017: Vanilla Salted Caramel
- April 2017: Chocolate Raspberry
- May 2017: Pecan Praline
- June 2017: “The Dad” - Dark Chocolate, Bacon, Bourbon
- July 2017: Strawberries & Cream - Strawberry cupcake with pastry cream filling
- August 2017: Nectarine Sage Honey
- September 2017: S'mores
- October 2017: Pumpkin Spice Latte
- November 2017: Spiced Apple Pie
- December 2017: Chocolate Mint
Past flavors: Almond Apricot, Almond Apricot Caramel, Black Forest Cake, Carrot Cake, Chai Spice, Cherry Cordial, Chocolate Mint, Chocolate Orange with Candied Orange Peel, Chocolate Peanut Butter, Chocolate with Salted Caramel, Chocolate Raspberry, Cinnamon Apple Crunch, Dark Chocolate Bourbon, Green Tea, Coconut / Chocolate Coconut, Cookies & Cream, Double Chocolate, Fig, Honey, Goat Cheese, Gingerbread, Hazelnut and Chocolate, Key Lime, Lavender Vanilla, Lemon Buttermilk, Maple Bacon, Meyer Lemon Blackberry, Meyer Lemon Cream, Mexican Chocolate with Cinnamon and Chili, Peach Blackberry, Peanut Butter & Jelly, Pecan Praline, Piña Colada, Persian Earl Grey, Pumpkin / Pumpkin Chocolate Chip, Rasberries & Cream, Red Velvet, Salted Chocolate, S'mores, Snickers, Strawberry, Strawberry Balsamic, Toasted Coconut Lime, Triple Chocolate, Vanilla Bean, White Chocolate Raspberry.
Normally $36-39 per dozen, the subscription is a substantial discount on these specialty flavors!
Pick up in store (minimum of 3 months):
24 cupcakes – $55/month
12 cupcakes – $27/month
6 cupcakes – $13.50/month
Delivery to Berkeley, Oakland, Albany, El Cerrito, and Alameda (minimum of 3 months):
24 cupcakes – $70/month
12 cupcakes – $42/month
6 cupcakes – $28.50/month
Delivery to San Francisco, Richmond, or San Leandro is +$5 per month.
How to order
To order, simply fill out the order form! I’ll send you a confirmation (after all, we have to make sure we can make the delivery), and send you an invoice for payment. If you are interested in gluten-free cupcakes, please email us directly.
What’s the fine print? Well, we’ll only be selling a certain number of subscriptions, and we’ll have a limited delivery area, because after all, we are not super-human. See all the details below.
Have questions? Want to order more than 2 dozen? Call us at 510-301-4757 or email email@example.com and we’ll get right back to you.
- Orders placed up to 24 hours before the scheduled delivery date and paid in full will receive the current month’s delivery.
- Each month, we’ll send you a reminder a few days before. If you’re traveling or won’t be able to receive the delivery, you can always opt out of the current month and extend your subscription by one month.
- Delivery area: EAST BAY: Berkeley, Oakland, Emeryville, El Cerrito, Richmond, Alameda, and surrounding communities; SAN FRANCISCO: Financial District, Mission, Bernal Heights, Noe Valley, SOMA, South Beach, Panhandle, and nearby neighborhoods.
- What happens if you’re not there to accept the delivery? We’ll leave the delivery at your door or with a neighbor or coworker. Unfortunately, you won’t get a second chance. Remember to opt out if you won’t be there.